Leave A Comment

Required fields are marked *. Your email will not be published or shared.

How To Buy The Best Boiler - Whic

Find out the difference between a combi and a heat-only boiler, and expert tips on buying the correct boiler for you. How to buy the best boiler. By Matthew Knight. Expert advice on how to find the best boiler for your home. From picking the right size to the ideal type, we'll help you buy a boiler that won't let you down.

How To Choose The Best Boiler Cover - Whic

How to Choose the Best Boiler Cover. By Sarah Ingrams. Put us to the test. Our Test Labs compare features and prices on a range of products. Try Which? to unlock our reviews. You'll instantly be able to compare our test scores, so you can make sure you don't get stuck with a Don't Buy. We also have first-look review of Vaillant and Scottish

Vaillant Boiler Guide - Whic

Choosing the best Vaillant boiler. Vaillant boilers are typically supplied with a two-year parts and labour warranty. You must get the boiler serviced after the first 12 months to qualify for the second year of warranty.

Methodology | Review study of ecodesign and energ

Review study of ecodesign and energy labelling for space heating boilers and combination heaters

Which boiler? Info on combi boilers, condenser boilers an

A new energy-efficient boiler could save you hundreds off your heating bill every year. Get a boiler deal Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Twitter Share this page on Google Plus

Best Boiler Brands - Whic

In May 2018, we asked 166 Which? Trusted Traders heating engineers about their views on boiler build quality, their likelihood to recommend a boiler brand, the availability of parts and spares, how easy it is to fix a common fault with each brand of boiler, and how easy it is to service them.

Worcester Bosch Boiler Reviews - Review Cent

Written on: 20/05/2017 by Philrylance (1 review written) Boiler 38dci fitted 4.5 years ago still under warranty. After 4 visits by WB engineers they eventually all agreed it was an incorrectly fitted condensation drain pipe that was causing a water backup and an EA code which cuts out the boiler. After our 15 year old Worcester Bosch boiler

Crown Boiler Aruba 4 Review - Tools In Action - Power Too

We will be releasing another review in the middle of winter, the end of winter and as years go on regarding this boiler. Here’s what we won’t cover, installing the boiler. Boilers aren’t that hard to install, but you are dealing with gas and electricity so our lawyers advised us not to cover that aspect.

Combi Gas Boiler Review: Pros and Cons of Combinatio

Combi Gas Boiler Review: Pros and Cons of Combination Models Follow us Combination (combi) gas boilers are increasingly popular due to their ability to produce hot water on demand without a hot water cylinder with an immersion heater.

10 Best Boilers of 2018 - FurnaceCompare.c

Detailed Review of Boilers 1. Lennox GWM-IE. If a boiler has an AFUE of 90%, then 90% of its energy from fuel is converted into heat, while the remaining 10% escapes elsewhere. AFUE takes into account the performance of a boiler when it is operating at partial load or idling.

Getting The Best Boiler Service - Whic

Getting the best boiler service. By Ellie Simmonds. Find out how you can make sure you get a good boiler service. Plus we reveal the results of our undercover boiler engineers investigation. If this sounds like you, then we'll help you find the best boiler cover policy for you - see our review of boiler servicing contracts.


  • No.76 Xinda Rd.,Zhoutie Town, Yixing City, Jiangsu Province, China
  • +86 13861509127
  • [email protected]

Production base (headquarters)

ZOZEN global customer service center